[at-l] Moved server (test, ignore)

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 08:25:31 CDT 2013

Two thoughts:
1) You guys are awesome.
2) The boys are alive and healthy. (And shoot! They didn't start out that way!)
I just sent Bluetrail a couple of Long Trail shots (Yes, Thee Clyde -- *that* Long Trail) of the boys at age 7, wearing gaiters we fashioned in the woods 3 weeks earlier from too-small "nettle pants" -- looking at our remaining trail with serious looks and then on top of Camel's Hump in triumph.....
They're alive and healthy!
One is thinking about hiking (I'll find out what that means, but I think it's just a jaunt into the woods), and the other wishes a Dad-consult.

In "our" day, the number of screw-ups possible was just as bad (but the record-keeping, THANK GOD, was so much less). How did we get through it all?!?!? Perhaps I was lucky/wise enough to realize that I *was* lucky. Dunno. Somehow, I lived.

Well, "the sins of the fathers will be revisited in the sons..."
I guess there's a second line in there:
"Deal with it."

Perspective.
"Get some! On sale today!"