[at-l] Vehicle hits pedestrians at Trail Days Festival

Russ Dade trailr at aol.com
Sat May 18 15:53:46 CDT 2013

As far as I saw in a report, some injuries are serious, but they say not life threatening.  As many as 50-60 injured, but only a small number taken by helicopter to Bristol and other hospitals.
Maybe 15 transported altogether, as per initial reports.
Driver may have had a medical issue.  I was told by someone who was near the car, that it went thru the 03 group at the parade.
Keep them all in your prayers.

Hotdog

Sent from my iPhone