[at-l] AT Conservancy Names New Executive Director

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 11:33:50 CST 2013

"He said he walked the trail in 1978 in 4 1/2 months."

That's a hoot -- he'd be accused of speedhiking in 2013.
You didn't seeeeee anythingggggg. Wah wah wah.

(Sorry. Had to. Does anybody actually hike the trail under 7-8 months anymore? I just don't know how hanging out in towns gets called, "hiking the Trail".... But then of course, there's that certain Former Governor Now Congressional Representative Of The Great State Of South Carolina, who misplaced his memory (and his condoms) and taught us all what Hiking On The Appalachian Trail REALLY means.......  Okay. Now I'll *really* stop.)

Spatior, ergo sum.