[at-l] AT Conservancy Names New Executive Director

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 11:54:59 CST 2013

How many 2,000 miler exec directors have we had leading the Conservancy or Conference?

On Monday, November 18, 2013 12:35 PM, "sloetoe at yahoo.com" <sloetoe at yahoo.com> wrote:

"He said he walked the trail in 1978 in 4 1/2 months."

That's a hoot -- he'd be accused of speedhiking in 2013.
You didn't seeeeee anythingggggg. Wah wah wah.

(Sorry. Had to. Does anybody actually hike the trail under 7-8 months anymore? I just don't know how hanging out in towns gets called, "hiking the Trail".... But then of course, there's that certain Former Governor Now Congressional Representative Of The Great State Of South Carolina, who misplaced his memory (and his condoms) and taught us all what Hiking On The Appalachian Trail REALLY means.......  Okay. Now I'll *really* stop.)

Spatior, ergo sum.