[at-l] The Gathering

Art Cloutman art at crystalacresnh.com
Fri Oct 11 07:10:08 CDT 2013

My family, 2 daughters, 2 sons in law, 3 grand daughters, me and my
wife usually get together at Crystal Lake to close the property for
the Winter on Columbus day weekend.  That means I usually miss the
chance to attend the Gathering.  That was our pan for this weekend.
But my older daughter called a couple days ago to say her family is
not coming because of a friends birthday party and work commitments.
My younger daughter called last night to say her husband has too many
projects lined up to spend the weekend in NH so only Kristi and her
child will be coming up this evening.  If I had known of their
schedules we could have planned another time to close the place down
and I would have attended the Gathering in PA.  I have not been able
to attend since 2005.  Bummer!
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman