[at-l] On AT

South Walker southwalker at windstream.net
Mon Sep 9 10:02:44 CDT 2013

>-- do I remember things correctly? Is the order of road-crossings and towns
as I remember them? Where was that really neat spot?

Yeah, I can understand that. 15 years after the trail things are a little
fuzzy. Can't even remember what I forgot. I do however remember South Arm
Road and only because that is where the sobo chefs left the trail.

 My lucky #s are
 7527 * 2^ 1063970 + 1
 2325 * 2^ 1108257 + 1
 4891 * 2^ 1102896 + 1