[at-l] Book Review "Grandma Gatewood's Walk"

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 10:08:44 CDT 2014

Looks like a labor of love, in the writing of this one, but I what Earl would say.

(Oh, never mind. I can still hear 'im.)

She's the hiker, "who saved the Appalachian Trail....." Well, an open mind. There's a lot I don't know.

I know Dan Bruce was not as pure as the wind-driven snow across the trail, but he sure did a lot of
good for the AT community.

I know that Christopher Columbus did not discover America, but he sure did a lot to publicize things.

I know that Granma Gatewood made a splash when she was hiking.

I think I'd like to read this book.

Spatior, ergo sum.