[at-l] Book Review "Grandma Gatewood's Walk"

Smith/ORR trailwife at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 16:21:02 CDT 2014

I read the account of Gate wood's hikes in the double volume of the first AT hikers published in the '60s. Stories of most of the first 100 or so thru hikers, and many are as interesting Grandma. One thing about these accounts is they were written before these hiker became historic legends.
Good reading if you can find a copy.

Old RidgeRunner