[at-l] 100% wool/felt tents

adrigoal06 at yahoo.com adrigoal06 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 08:51:54 CDT 2014

I read that some Mongolian natural yurts are made with felt(pressed wool). It actually is a proven water repellent and is all natural. Why is it that almost all camping gear and tents are made from chemicals and plastics? Conspiracy anyone? The Tricksters/Destroyers control the food, land, clothes, might as well add tents and hiking stuff to the list.

If anyone knows a good place to find Felt tents or other natural products, I would greatly apreciate it.