[at-l] AWITW

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 13:29:52 CDT 2014

Filming? Like for a movie? What movie?
Is there a book, too? Is it out, yet?
Who wrote it? Have I heard of the author?
Anything to do with the AT?

(You know, people still make faces when I, upon hearing the author's name-which-cannot-be-heard,
of the book with the title-which-cannot-be-read, immediately plug my ears and sing loud, discordant "LAAAaaa-laaa-laaaaaa, can't hearrrr youuuuuu."

I don't know if it's the dance that immediately follows (I AM a hazard when dancing), or (more likely), the threat that I might start up again.

As a single guy, I can't tell you how many dates this has ruined.

singletoe

Spatior, ergo sum.