[at-l] AWITW

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Apr 24 14:35:11 CDT 2014

I've read the book, and to be honest, I don't think I understand the
controversy (about the book).  Its a funny story about two guys, woefully
ill-prepared, hiking a trail.  That trail just happens to be the AT, but
could be any trail.  Anyway, given the actors, I'm wondering if they're
doing the film as more of a "Grumpy Old Men" sequel.  We'll see.  The folks
at Amicalola are expecting to be overrun once the movie comes out.