[at-l] testinnnnnn' aginnnnnn

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 10:23:40 CDT 2014

I know I'm missing most at-l traffic right now --
John Shaffer passed away, and I missed whatever tributes were posted...
and yeah, they've abused not only their own "groups" function, but all the others (lie at-l)!

I called "Short!" on YHOO at $41, they went to >$35; they're $34.67 right now.
They keep funking around with their GUI on mail and everything else --
the spam function is dumping stuff into inboxes and pulling stuff out (and to Spam box)
they're denying delivery......

Numbnuts.
You don't piss off your bread-n-butter, and expect to stay in business.

I'M GOING TO THUNDERBIRD along with my FireFox (since it began!) and back to Linux (Mint, this time....)

Screw 'em all.

[rant over....]

Spatior, ergo sum.