[at-l] List problems (was Re: sick teen)

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:22:40 CDT 2014

No, but you may be one of only a few reading it.  I've gotten a sum total
of about 35 emails from AT-L this year.  Judging from the responses you've
gotten to the email that I didn't receive, I suspect there's a lot of list
email I haven't seen.

I've tried to let Ryan know but have heard nothing.  (Ryan?  You out there?)

Anyway, I have to wonder how many others on the list are also getting a
fraction of the email sent to the list.  This didn't just start this year
but I'm not sure when it did start.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

Visit my Travels and Trails <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor> web