[at-l] tired

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 10:33:21 CST 2014

Retired!  Doing little day hikes.  Had about 7 FT hikers in for an overnight or longer during January--two of whom are triple crowners.  Saw Sloetoe's girlfriend last week--JenniferPharr Davis spoke at our local outfitters  Put on a hiker party for FT thru hikers and enthusiasts in January:  actually Jon put on the party, but I cooked and assisted (homemade potato salad, baked beans, 3 kinds of brownies/bars, etc.
 li
Have also been shuttling Jon so he can complete the western corridor of the FT.

Buying a used vehicle and small travel trailer.  Need to check more national parks off my life list.

Joan