[at-l] tired

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:21:19 CST 2014

Doing better here in Boston.  Successful surgery on my foot in November
means I can walk more than a mile without pain again.  Woohoo!

Oh yeah, I'm another who prefers email.  I contribute to whiteblaze every
now and then but that's about it.

I haven't been in PCT-L in a awhile, but if I remember correctly, PCT-L was
moderated and more likely to stay on topic than AT-L.  That may have been
why new people went to wb.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

Visit my Travels and Trails <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor> web