[at-l] SoRuck

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 13:10:20 CST 2014

Hey Ruckers!!! Almost time! Woot!

For folks bringing items for the kitchen please remember the following:
~Bring appropriate serving utensils for your dish (ie soup ladles)
~Refrigerated space is limited. Think about bringing a cooler with your name on it for your items. Also, a written note taped to the top or front with the items and which meal they are intended for would be awesome!!! These coolers can be placed on either porch of the dining hall.
~If you are bringing items that need to have cooked, but you need someone else to cook them be sure you tell me where those items are located, which meal they are intended for.

Here are the following things we need:

1. Salad dressings of all kinds
2. Cooler full of ice for drinks.
3. More side dishes/vegetables for Friday evening potluck
4. More cold cuts for sandwiches for Saturday lunch (I have 10 loaves of white/wheat breads and a couple others are bringing bread so we're good on sandwich bread)
5. More hot/cold cups.
6. More sandwich spreads ie: mayo, mustard, chipotle, etc
7. Sandwich fixins such as sliced lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles.
8. Can never have enough desserts!
9. We have garden and spring mix salad aplenty as well as red onions and cherry tomatoes. If anyone would like to bring other salad toppings such as sunflower seeds, olives, almond slices, etc, please feel free to do so.
10. Hand towels and wash cloths.
11. Aluminum foil
12. Gallon size ziploc bags for putting leftovers in.

Other than that, we are pretty good I think. If anyone sees anything else that we might be lacking, please let me know.

Thank you to everyone for helping out!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anwy7iNs2AXEcExRamVFWklRTzRUNF9KR3FLdDRRS3c#gid=5

Tenacious Tanasi