[at-l] Sven Nater

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Thu Aug 6 12:41:11 CDT 2015

17 years ago today...took me and my Petzl-less pack, Pokey
and Trailname-less Tom from Hurd Brook Lean-to to Rainbow
Springs Lean-to. The trail was muddy that day. I really
liked Rainbow Springs Lean-to...even if it was full of
northbounders. I ate a crazy cheesecake concoction TNT had
brought. It was like cheesecake for astronauts. I was
starting to settle into thru-hiker life. (and, of course,
when I say 'Petzl-less pack'....I obviously had Pokey's
Petzl in my pack. Hell, I had half of her stuff in my pack!!)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98