[at-l] knee land

Old RidgeRunner trailwife at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 20:56:04 CST 2015

The Mountaineer Shelter is located on a new (since you hiked) section of trail that Bob Peoples and friends built. It is a few miles south of Dennis Cove Road. The Don Nelan Shelter, in my 1985 data book was listed as 16 miles south of Dennis Cove and between 4 and 5 miles north of 19E and Apple House Shelter. FYI the Apple House Shelter has been removed. The trail distance between 19E and Dennis Cove road has increased from 20 miles to 25 miles in the last 30 years.

Sent from my iPad