[at-l] Best Time

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 08:02:46 CST 2015

It seems that the two biggies are weather (which weathercarrot might correct me to mean, "climate")
and crowd.

Weather-wise, First Week o' April will put you in Spring flowers for *months*.
"Swee-eeeet!"

But 'The Crowd'??? Dunno. May peak early; may peak late.
I remember visiting a certain Litefoot & Company, in mid-March-ish,
during what was to be The Wet Year, and thinking 'The Crowd' was a much
bally-hooed yawn. (Which is to say, you can get yourself alone with little effort.)

(That doesn't mean that if somebody fouls the water source by WALKING
THROUGH IT, it won't take a day or so to clear out -- sure. But you'll get that
all the way north.)

SO: my vote: Week1 April.

Spatior, ergo sum.