[at-l] Sieving Tin

South Walker southwalker at windstream.net
Thu Dec 24 10:42:41 CST 2015

> . I had hiked 22+
miles many times. I just never realized I wasn't afraid of doing 22+ miles.

I fully understand this comment. Like Felix I was amazed one day to realize
that I could hike whatever mileage I wanted to on that day or any other day.

And also like Felix I don't remember when the realization came. I wish I
did. It was a pivotal moment in my hike.

Merry Christmas to the list.

South Walker
mega1999