[at-l] Just eArThwormin'.... Re: Just checking

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 07:27:12 CST 2015

Facebook tol' me someone's got a Birth Anniversary[!!!] today!

("Ohmigod! Did he just say, 'Facebook'???)

Spatior, ergo sum.

 Subject: Re: [at-l] Just checking
 To: "at-l at mailman.backcountry.net" <at-l at mailman.backcountry.net>
 Date: Friday, January 2, 2015, 10:36 PM

 Speaking of WF, y'all are not going to believe what I just found!

 Please put your coffee, or other beverage, down before you click on this...

 http://www.danbruce.org/wordpress/?p=838

 ~~ eArThworm