[at-l] Just checking

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 12:17:09 CST 2015

I have no idea if this will get through to the list but you should know
that many of us who are theoretically still on the list rarely receive list
emails.  I get about one per month and though the numbers are down, I can
tell by the response lists to the few threads that sometimes come through,
many more don't get through.

If more of us got more of the emails, then maybe more of us would
contribute more.

Oh well...

Mara
Stitches, AT99