[at-l] Just checking

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 09:38:00 CST 2015

What????
This isn't a thread about a new "care-free" checking account?
Some sort of attention-grabber on nano-finance and the rise of the neighborhood lender?
A KickStarter campaign? "Why You Should Fund My Appalachian Trail Hike..."

Awwww. I'm disappointed.
Personally, *I* would give me money. I would funnel it all through the Sloetoe Institute for tax purposes,
taking small fees for Institute Development and such, and then employing myself at year-end, to
audit my own books (cuz who knows 'em best?) and find out that yes, everything is just fine.

I hope this note finds you-all in similar strategic thinking, more about getting out the door, and hopefully less about keeping the lights on.
(Unless those lights are lithium-powered L.E.D.s that hang around your neck.)

'toe
(Who did start the new year in the woods, cooking soup for lots of friends..... sounds familiar, don't it?)