[at-l] Just checking

Tenacious_tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 00:53:13 CST 2015

I especially liked the last couple of sentences...
"Note: This project has been placed on the back burner for now. I’m working on several sacred titles at present, but will try to devote some time to completing this title next year. And for any of you who hiked with me in 1985, don’t worry, I won’t be using real names or Trail names in the book (except in a couple of cases where long-term friendships resulted), mainly to avoid the hassle of getting permissions and other legal releases. If, on the other hand, you want to be mentioned, let me know, but be forewarned: Fame, even being a big fish in a small pond, isn’t all it’s cracked up to be!–Dan"

Shelly Huskey
Sent from my iPhone