[at-l] .

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 11:01:52 CDT 2015

I was extravagant: at Abol Bridge -- I bought a pint of Naragansett.
(That can sits on a shelf, in front of my bestest books, behind a glass door, just to my left.)
I was unable to consume it, though, as I was hanging on for dear life, having climbed through
10'-20' of visibility, ferocious winds of 70-80 mph (and gusts way above that, that would pick me up
and throw me down yards away like a rag doll -- years on an unfaired motorcycle with 100+mph
jaunts approached it. Whoa.....) Oh: and everything having a quarter-inch of smooth-as-shit ice.

No, that was not the day to be drinking.
(And me at 6'1", and running 136lbs soaking wet.......)
"A man's got to know his limitations."

Woof!

Spatior, ergo sum.