[at-l] Sink the Bismarck???

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 14:42:13 CDT 2015

I heard about this while making an impromptu visit to D'ville last month (already! OMG, I wanna go back!),
and was possessed by the question, did he name himself Bismarck after the omnipotent Field Marshall hero
of all that is Deutshland, or after the doomed, old-before-its-time, doomed dreadnaught? Dunno. And of the boat:
if it was a dread*naught*, why did it run from every little thing out there, including the lightly-armored, under-gunned Hood?

These are questions that bother me.

Also, how does someone who drew themselves into Social Bon Vivant, and spend *years* walking the AT,
..... how are they tolerating life in the barred world? That has GOT to be rough. Man......

sloe-but-as-yet-un-barred-toe

Spatior, ergo sum.