[at-l] F@&King Lyme Disease

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 20:33:55 CDT 2016

It's weird to me, that I didn't even lay eyes on a deer tick, *ever* in my life, until maybe 2008 -- and now, I think I see as many or more deer ticks than the old, 10x-bigger, dog tick. That just strikes me as weird.

And weird too, the dog tick/deer tick second cousin, of CHIGGERS! that are 10x smaller than the deer tick, and yes, 100x smaller than the dog tick. NASTY little buggers -- I mistakenly walked into a bunch of those buggers in 2007 -- even SAW them, and thought they were, "like", some sort of "baby ticks" or something. Didn't bother to look them up until my legs exploded in bites. Yow.

Well -- Good Luck to you (all) bite-ees. I think I was blessed for all those years/miles until 2007. Since then, I seem to be seeing a lot of stuff.....

itchy-toe

Spatior, ergo sum.