[at-l] Ref Sleeping Bags

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Mon Jan 4 07:31:16 CST 2016

After looking around for a while I shopped on-line and got the Marmot
Helium 15 degree sleeping bag for spring and fall hiking. (For about
half of what the local retailer wanted.)  A lighter 40 degree La-Fuma
bag serves for my summer bag.  I doubt one sleeping bag will suffice for
year round trekking.
Bruce W.
Black Wolfe