[at-l] Rendezvous Locations

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:19:27 CST 2016

Or fly into Asheville and drive to Cherokee.  Most hikers hitch to
Gatlinburg but hitching the other way is just as easy.

Other places to consider...  Roanoke, VA and New York are also fairly close
to the trail.  For mountain sightseeing, consider having her fly to
Manchester, NH to meet you in Lincoln, NH.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

Visit my Travels and Trails <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor> web
site.