[at-l] Finally!!! again.....

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Jan 5 14:41:17 CST 2016

On 1/5/2016 3:08 PM, Richard Mann wrote:
> Ah yes, the injunction.  Felix must stay at least 2189.2
> miles (changes every year) from me at all times.  I
> believe that he is often in violation of the injunction,
> but I can't prove it. I suspect that he was out with my
> wife just last Sunday watching the game while I was
> playing poker at the Moose, but she won't confirm or deny.

My lawyers were able to, fairly easily, prove that 2189.2
miles was an unreasonable distance to injunct somebody with
and that all a person, in this case Pittsia, would have to
do would be move to the middle of Kansas to cause the
injuncted person, in this case me, to have to leave the
country. And, because of other and varying injunctions
already in place at the time, that was a legal
impossibility. Then again, moving to the middle of Kansas
seems to be punishing the injunctor, in this
case....umm...I'm not sure who that is. As for your, or
anybody else's wife, the car was already on fire when I got
there.

> The #$%$% Moose took all my money !!!

The moose trainer has been canned.

> Go Stillers...