[at-l] Rendezvous Locations

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:53:31 CST 2016

I'm guessing the car rental is necessary at most meeting points. Sure, the
train will get you Harper's Ferry but then what? The local bus doesn't give
you much flexibility.

There's a good bus from Roanoke to Blacksburg but then what?

The same is true for the Whites, Smokies, Shenandoah, etc.

Bangor to Baxter will entail a much longer drive at 2.5 hours than the
other places but I'm sure it would be wonderful to be met at the end.

Mara
Stitches, AT99