[at-l] Ref Water Treatment

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Sat Jan 9 21:20:30 CST 2016

Iodine is considered a hazardous material,   The EPA/DEA was requiring
secure guarded storage far beyond what a small company could provide.
The little Mom & Pop company eventually gave up the fight.
However, a more recent web search shows that there is still Polar Pure
available!  however it is imported, so I conclude the production has
moved off ashore to escape the overbearing EPA. There are a number of
other issues talked about in the following links.

<https://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1933773>
<http://www.polarpurewater.com/pages/our-story>
<https://www.survivalmonkey.com/threads/polar-pure-now-back-on-the-market.49519/?PageSpeed=noscript>

Black Wolfe