[at-l] Ref Water Treatment

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:54:00 CST 2016

I've also used it for years both while hiking and when traveling to
international locales with suspect water supplies.

Chlorine dioxide is the same treatment many municipal water treatment
plants use.  It's not the same as chlorine.  Treating with chlorine can
leave nasty byproducts that aren't produced with chlorine dioxide.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

Visit my Travels and Trails <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor> web
site.