[at-l] Yahoo users

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:05:43 CST 2016

Hi Ryan,

For what it's worth, in just the last month, I started receiving the
numbers and types of email from the list that I haven't received in years.
In the last two years, I received fewer than incomplete portions of 100
threads.  In the last month, I've already received twenty complete
threads.  Whatever was blocking some of us (I know I wasn't the only one)
from receiving the majority of list traffic has gotten better.

I think I sent you email about this years ago but I just gave up after a
while.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

Visit my Travels and Trails <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor> web