[at-l] Yahoo users

Old RidgeRunner trailwife at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 11:54:10 CST 2016

Ryan & Mara

I have been on this list since it's Heyday and for last several years I get very few post and most infer I have done something wrong and to resubscribe.  I think Mara tried to help me a couple of years ago. I thought the reason I didn't many postings was that everyone had gone on newer things.

Smith Edwards, the Old RidgeRunner
Sent from my iPad