[at-l] Yahoo users

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 13:59:35 CST 2016

Doing okay here -- and/or for the past month or more.
I think it's the new guy.
I say, "Blame the new guy."

Woot! 25° warmer now than it was this morning! Freakin' HEAT wave, it is.

Went and got my lottery tickets while I could.

01 08 09 57 64 and PB of 21
03 10 12 26 44 and PB of 26

I'm not sure which one is the winner, but the girl at the counter *promised* me
that one was.

If either one is, then I'm a'goin' *directly* for a warm-up hike and peel off the
middle thous' I lack for a second, pieced-together, hike. (Like, Williamstown-->Troutdale)
That'd be cool. (So to speak....)

Spatior, ergo sum.