[at-l] member

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Sun May 8 09:06:20 CDT 2016

On 5/8/2016 9:57 AM, Mara Factor wrote:

> I wish the list was working properly though.  If it was,
> there would probably be a lot more traffic.  I got a
> flurry of messages at the beginning of the year and
> thought it was working again but now I'm back to almost no
> messages even though I know there's more traffic than what
> I see.
>
> I know there are others in a similar situation so I can
> only imagine how many others I don't know about who don't
> receive messages and are also discouraged from posting.
>
> [FWIW, the messages aren't getting to me at all.  They
> don't show up in spam, either.  Sigh.]

Hmmm.....there haven't been any messages, that I know of, in
months. And, if there are, they are usually from me.
So....I'm not sure you're missing them. Do you check the
archives? Maybe I'm missing them!!!

Either way, Ryan is generally pretty good...slow, but pretty
good...about getting you a refund.