[at-l] member

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:40:03 CDT 2016

Yes.  I know traffic is down but it's not that.  I sometimes get replies
that include original messages that I never saw or reference messages that
I never received.

This is nothing new.  It's been going on for years and I know Ryan has
tried to fix it to no avail.  It seems to be out of his control somehow.  I
just have to wonder how much more list traffic there would be if everyone
got all the messages. I doubt it would ever go back to the levels we had in
the early 2000's though.

I do prefer the listserv as a way to communicate but end up on whiteblaze
every now and then for an AT fix.  The community there is nothing like the
one we had here on at-l though.

Oh well.  I do appreciate everything Ryan has done.  I'm just sad at-l is
so limited now.

Mara

Visit my Travels and Trails <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor> web
site.