[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 31, Issue 4

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon May 9 12:49:12 CDT 2016

I've been watching this thread with interest.  I too go back a good ways and
miss Wingfoot and some of the old gang.  I never have been much of a
participant, but enjoy reading and jumping in from time to time.  I keep
busy with my section of the AT (Bootens Gap to Hazeltop) and a local
rails-to-trails project (Dahlgren Railroad Heritage Trail, thanks Felix for
your support!) that has become quite the political brouhaha.  But we have
fun with it!
giniajim