[at-l] Hike report

Richard Mann rkmcoder at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 15:16:27 CDT 2016

Someone indicated that they would like hike reports. I hike most everyday, so here goes...

The alarm goes off at 5:30am.  I am up by 6:15 or 6:30, pee and brush my teeth, then make coffee.  I rummage through the laundry room for my hiking shorts and a tee shirt.  After I dress and pour the coffee in a mug with a lid, I open the door and determine if I need a jacket.  Then I put on my Steeler hat and my socks and tennies.

I begin my hike by walking around the cul-de-sac then up the street (Olancha Ct) for one block - turn left on Rupert Ave for one block - turn left on Nuremberg Ave for about a quarter mile - cross over Rampart Blvd and into the condominiums doing a loop of about three quarter miles - then back across Rampart and up Capricorn Blvd for about a quarter mile - then right on Derringer Street for a tenth of a mile - then back home on Nuremberg, Rupert and Olancha - all about 2 or so miles...

I kiss my newly awakened wife (Barb) and leash up the doggies (Wilson and Gus), then me and the doggies do a sniff and shit - ten/fifteen minutes later I am back home and I log into work by 7:45am...

Pittsburgh