[at-l] r

sloetoe at yahoo.com sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:27:35 CST 2016

Phew!
Well, I gots nothin' from the Dee-ster, nothing from at-l, and as per usual, BlueMarble.net (or whatever) lets me know that YahooMail sucks and they want no such garbage on their wires, an' they ain't a'gonna send my email to Fee-Licks, No How, No Whey.

Kinda puts a cramp on Lively 21st Century Communications, don't it??

Ah, well. Beats a leanto register. (In some ways. In others, less so.)

Spatior, ergo sum.