[at-l] omg an sudden surprise

Alex Mcdonough raymond at toomanypenguins.com
Sun Oct 29 19:09:22 CDT 2017

Hello friend,

I just wanted to  share with you my feelings  about an  unexpected wonder my friends made  ex -))  It was so cool,  just take a look http://www.mbfashion.gr/admire.php?UE9hdC1sQG1haWxtYW4uYmFja2NvdW50cnkubmV0

Thanks for your consideration, Alex Mcdonough

-

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of US. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.