[at-l] Is this thing on?

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Tue Apr 3 12:04:51 CDT 2018

Any free service has to pay the bills somehow.  Farcebook has to be
collecting and selling information or some other servicer to exist.
Therefore: I limit what I do post there.  As to how much longer I will
be there, I can't say.  But they won't be getting my hiking plans or
reports for sure.
Black Wolfe