[at-l] Chase Davidson posted on your timeline

Indy toe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 09:30:09 CDT 2018

And Chase, too!!!!!

It's pretty funny but, even with all the The Facebook revelations lately
(all of which leave me thinking, "Well, no duh!"), I have been thinking of
actually making a more-realistic The Facebook presence. I mean, I don't
want to move too radically or anything. Nothing that's come out lately is of
any surprise to anyone with eyeballs from 20 years ago....

But the at-l, and cdt-l, and pct-l, and Dead Runners, and Ultra lists......
we KNEW how much powerful *community* there was, being created right
there in front of us all......

I dunno.

I dunno.

Don't want to be hasty.

Thanks for the shout, Chase. Hey! Remember 'December, 2001{??} -- southbound
from Damascus?? I had the HEAVIEST pack -- probably a month's worth of
supplies, for a 10 day hike. Ohhhh. My. GAWD......

Hehhhhh. I did peel off a tough 15 miles on Sunday afternoon this past weekend --
that was nice and all, but what was better was the fact that I could still move on
Monday morning -- just didn't expect that, having mostly been driving a desk Lo
These Past 10 Years......

Solvitur Ambulando.