[at-l] rrrrr

Indy toe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 11:43:43 CDT 2018

"Hererereerere Bunny Bunny!"

But a joy, that I got {this} at all --
in fact, it was sent to my Spam folder -- Yahoo! took great steps towards stupidity so long ago.
I've seen since -- on LinkedIn and on MeetUp, where they just decide that your {current} email is a Spam-issuer,
and they fuck with you thereafter.

Yahoo! has done it; I believe Backcountry.net has, too, but it happened at a time when I could not really
take it up with Our Guy Ryan and, well, there we are.

So, my weight is down, I'm *nearly* back to running.
("Pah!" Maybe it's more like, "I know where all those running socks are...")
A buddy wants me to pace him in the latter miles of a 100 mile race in October, in an area just south of
Shenandoah -- so, for me, "Big!" uphills and downhills, *and* some rocky footing like we just don't have here
in the land of soybeans and limestone. So, I'm trying to do as much running on 'bad concrete' as I can,
running along curbs, parking structures, etc. (The kind of thing REAL hikers do without looking/thinking, I have
to relearn -- like from *scratch.*) Push-ups, curls, not-enough stretching......

So, that part of Life, at least, goes well.  You?

'toe

Solvitur Ambulando.