[at-l] Fw: 🎂 Let Larry Luxenberg know you are thinking of him on his birthday today!

Indy toe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 11:00:01 CDT 2019

Happy Birthday to my favorite hiking author, AT Museum maven, and all 'round Good Guy!!

Solvitur Ambulando.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Facebook <notification at facebookmail.com>To: Charles Ulysses Farley <sloetoe at yahoo.com>Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019, 7:10:26 AM EDTSubject: 🎂 Let Larry Luxenberg know you are thinking of him on his birthday today!

|   |
|   Wish Larry Luxenberg a happy birthday   Sunday, June 23, 2019   Larry Luxenberg       |
|     |
|   |
|  |     | Facebook |
|   |

 |     |
|     |
|   |
| Wish Larry Luxenberg a happy birthday |
|   |

| Sunday, June 23, 2019 |
|   |

|  |
| Larry Luxenberg |
|   |
|  |

|   |

|   |

 |     |
|     |
|   |

| Go to Facebook |

 |     |
| Plan an Event |

 |  |
|   |

 |     |
|     |
|   |
| This message was sent to sloetoe at yahoo.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025 |

 |     |
|     |
| To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more. |

 |     |
|   |