[cdt-l] Thru-hiking Iceland

Kevin Black usmclsc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 07:51:12 CDT 2006

Jonathan:

  I was entralled by your web site chronicaling your venture through Iceland!  I didn't stop until I had gone through all 75 pictures and the captions that went along with them.  The pictures are exceptional.  Your photography is, as always, unparallelled!  I've save the site as one of my favorites and will be showing to my wife this weekend.  We both love to hike and may one day attempt to do a traverse of Iceland as well.  Thanks for the inspiration.

  Kevin

jonathan at phlumf.com wrote:
  Ya... if you have your monitor set especially dark, or have the contrast
cranked-up too much, the "dark grey" will look nearly black, and you won't
be able to read the black link-text easily (the photos will also look more
"muddy" than they ought to). I was trying to keep the text "quiet" so it
wasn't so distracting. Maybe I could use a different shade of grey for the
link-text or something.

Anyway, thanks for the comments.

-Jonathan

> wow. excellent.
> this is the coolest thing i've seen in a while.
> only one nasty comment is that on one computer the black links were almost
> impossible to see against the gray background... maybe that's just a
> crappy
> monitor... the pics still looked awesome!
> thanks for keeping us tuned in and inspired.
> james
>
> On 7/31/06, Slyatpct at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 7/31/2006 12:22:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>> jonathan at phlumf.com writes:
>>

>> I'm not sure what else to say
 Iceland is a place like no other.