[cdt-l] [at-l] Detoured in Dubois

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 14:11:04 CDT 2006

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> We begin the next stage of our adventure tomorrow or
the next day.  We are planning an alternate route
through Yellowstone and north to Butte that we will
describe when we finish.  It is something we have been
looking forward to for a long while, but there is a
some uncertainty as to its feasability, so rather than
say what we want to do, we'll tell what we actually
managed to do, if we do.  We loved the CDT in southern
Montana - but it is fun to be creative and invent our
own route for a while.

> We'll keep you posted - but it may be a while.
> Ginny
###
1) Thank you for posting to the at-l -- a great read!
2) Your posts, and the CDT in general, are why AT
hikers should always carry their own maps and a
compass on their shoulder strap -- the AT's
McTrailification CAN be avoided, and it's DANG fun.

spatiortoe

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.