[cdt-l] Alcohol and white gas resupply in Colorado

Dust dustpct at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 12:21:40 CDT 2006

 Is denatured alcohol readily available in towns along the Colorado Trail? I know I can get it in towns like Breck and Salida, but what about the smaller ones? I don't want to sent fuel ahead in maildrops, even assuming the PO would take it (they probably wouldn't).  What about white gas?  I may switch to a gas stove on the southern section as the temps up high drop in late September.  I'm going next month.

http://mail.yahoo.com