[cdt-l] Overnight low temps in CO in late September?

jonathan at phlumf.com jonathan at phlumf.com
Wed Aug 23 20:04:34 CDT 2006

I'd say it'll get into the 10s/20s at night, possibly a bit cooler. It'll
depend on where you camp and on the weather of course. That's just a guess
though, I was there at that time of year, but didn't have a thermometer. I
did have a 20 degree down bag and was fine as long as I wore all my
clothes. :-)

-Jonathan